Linkage & Articulation Agreements
Dickinson provides students with the skills needed to thrive and learn in the ever-evolving 21st century, opening doors to advanced study and meaningful careers. As part of our work to bridge the gap between Dickinson and our students' future, the college has developed a network of agreements with excellent graduate, undergraduate and professional schools, both nationally and internationally, in a range of fields.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Agreements are currently in place in the following areas of academic interest at these select institutions:
- Business: American University's Kogod School of Business, Northeastern University's D’Amore McKim School of Business, the University of Rochester, Drew University and Lehigh University
- Engineering: Case Western Reserve University and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Note: Students have two options for pursuing engineering: 1. enrolling in the 3+2 track (which, after 5 years of school, leads to the candidate receiving two bachelor’s degrees) or 2. completing a bachelor's degree at Dickinson and then pursuing a separate graduate program in engineering.
- Public health: Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health. Dickinson students can choose one of two options: a 4+1 program, in which students attend Columbia in the fall of their senior year, or a 4+2, in which Dickinson graduates are eligible for priority admission to the Columbia graduate program.
- International Graduate Education: Johns Hopkins University (JHU) Paul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), the Network of Autonomous Schools of the Lombardy Region (Italy, language assistant internship), the University of Bremen (Germany), the University of East Anglia (England), the University of Málaga (Spain) and the University of Maine (global policy)
- Law: Penn State Dickinson Law
- Medicine & Health: Jefferson College of Population Health, Jefferson Medical College